The greatest happiness for parents is their children. For every mother, her child is the most beautiful, the smartest and the most talented. All parents want to see their child healthy and successful.
Undoubtedly, the health of your child in the future largely depends on the condition of the teeth, which must be monitored from an early age.
In our clinic we are ready to offer you and your children not only quality treatment, but also a number of preventive procedures that will keep teeth healthy for as long as possible:
- Training in brushing teeth and recommendations for choosing hygiene products;
- Crowns for baby teeth;
- Sealing the fissures of “young” permanent teeth;
- Remineralizing therapy (saturation of teeth with minerals);
- Treatment of uncomplicated and complicated caries in children and adolescents;
- Orthodontic treatment;
Also, we perform dental treatment using a new innovative method of computer anesthesia!
This is a new computerized system consisting of a microprocessor, a light and comfortable tip with a built-in needle. Computer anesthesia allows to perform various types of local anesthesia, automatically and accurately calculates the dosage of the drug and the optimal place for injection, provides the optimal rate of drug administration.
The advantages of computer anesthesia:
- Painless injection due to targeted, uniform supply of anesthetic;
- Elimination of the risk of tissue injury;
- Dosage control (reducing the dose of the drug administered, reducing the duration of action of the drug after treatment);
- Possibility of point anesthesia (one tooth without numbness of half of the jaw);
- No unpleasant numbness of half of the face;
- The possibility of anesthesia for people at risk (with hypertension, pregnancy);
- The possibility of safe, painless and psychologically comfortable analgesia in children.
We hope that our meeting with your child will take place not on the day when the tooth already hurts, but much earlier. This will allow us to become good friends, your child will not be afraid of a dental chair, and with the money saved from treatment you will buy your child a new toy.
If your child has erupted at least one tooth – this is a reason to meet a dentist. And at the age of 6, when the first permanent teeth erupt, a consultation with an orthodontist is necessary.